- Oral medications – which have an increased risk of side effects–92% effective
- Topical applications – which need to be applied daily for 8 months or greater
- Removal of the nail – which can be painful and unsightly
- KeryFlex Nail Restoration System – replacement nail–visit our web page
- Safe and effective–75% effective
- Quick, in office procedure
- Alternative to potentially harmful medications
- High success rate
- Painless and simple procedure
- Shoes and nail polish can be worn right after treatment
Patients will begin to see improvement as the toenail begins to grow. Healthy new nail growth will be noticeable within the first 3 months.
As of now, laser nail procedures ARE NOT covered benefit by insurance. Our cost to you for this treatment is extremely affordable and reasonable.
**There is only one laser on the market that is FDA approved for nail laser. This allows them to market their device directly to the public for laser nail treatments. Therefore, our device is an off-label use of the laser. This is only a marketing issue and not a performance issue of the device.**