Clinical Benefits of Laser Therapy Manage Pain. Reduce Inflammation. Speed Recovery
The benefits of laser therapy are relatively new in the medical industry. Despite this, the doctors at Foot Health Centers of Merrimack Valley have bee quick to adopt the technology as they see a marked improvement in their patient’s quality of life, and most notably in the reduction of pain and swelling and the increase in patient mobility.
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats Pain Associated With:
- Plantar Faciitis
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Back & Joint Pain
- Muscle Sprains & Strains
- Post-Surgical Swelling
- Disc Disease
- Sore Muscle
- and much more!
10 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy:
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Analgesic Effect
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Stimulation of Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
Contact us today to learn more about this innovative and non-invasive treatment option.