Your first visit to Foot Health Center of Merrimack Valley, PC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship. New patients will be asked to fill out medical history along with medication and demographic information. You can save time by printing out and completing the NEW PATIENT form in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out our NEW PATIENT form so we can expedite your first visit:
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure our Doctors have the information required to provide the best possible care. You can educate yourself on your specific symptoms by reviewing the content in the WHAT WE TREAT section of this website. Also, go to our staff page to familiarize yourself with your specific Doctor and our staff. We look forward to meeting you and we strive to exceed your expectations.